- Enjoy anytime access to your accounts with your mobile device
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Review history (up to 15 days)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Make mobile deposits by snapping a picture of each check
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
How to get started...
- Log into Online Banking.
- Click on "Options" in the top right hand corner.
- Choose "Register Your Device" under the "Mobile Banking Profile" section to register your smartphone.
- Download the New Buffalo Savings Mobile App for iPhone or Android.
- Then, input your access ID and password in order to login.*
It's that easy — access your New Buffalo accounts anytime, anywhere!
*You must be enrolled in online banking in order to participate in Mobile Banking. You cannot enroll in online banking via the app, you must sign up online first.
Too busy to stop in and make a deposit? Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks quickly and easily using your mobile device and our New Buffalo Savings Mobile App.
How to make a deposit...
- Log into the New Buffalo Savings Mobile App using your NBSB Online Banking User ID and Password.
- Select the Deposit icon at the bottom of the app.
- Choose Deposit Check.
- Sign the back of the check, and endorse with "For Mobile Deposit Only"
- Select the account in which you would like to deposit the check.
- Enter the amount of the check.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and take pictures of the front and back of the check.
- Confirm your deposit details and click yes to deposit the check.
Deposit Checks: We can accept checks payable to you, drawn on a U.S. bank. We cannot accept checks payable to others, traveler's cheques, money orders, foreign checks, substitute checks, or returned checks, postdated or stale dated (more that 6 months old).
Limits: Deposit up to $1,500 a day. Lower limits apply -- see below for details*
Endorsement: Endorse the check and add "For Mobile Deposit Only" below your signature. All deposits are subject to verification and can be adjusted upon review.
Availability: Deposit by 4:30PM (Eastern Time) and your funds will usually be available within the next two business days. Please note: All deposits are subject to verification and can be adjusted upon review. After you receive confirmation that New Buffalo Savings Bank has received an Image, you must securely store the Original Check for 30 business days after transmission and make the Original Check accessible to New Buffalo Savings Bank at its request. Promptly after 30 business days from the Mobile Deposit of the Original Check, you must destroy the Original Check by first marking it "VOID" and then destroying it by cross-cut shredding or another commercially acceptable means of destruction. After destruction of an Original Check, the Image will be the sole evidence of the original check.
You agree that you will never re-present the Original Check if the deposit is accepted. You understand that you are responsible if anyone is asked to make a payment based on an Original Check that has already been paid.
The Bank makes no warranties that the Remote Mobile Service will be error free, secure and uninterrupted - you agree that the use of the Remote Mobile Service is at your own risk and on an "as is" basis.
We reserve the right to deny access to the use of our Remote Mobile Service without prior notice if it is unable to confirm your authority to access the Remote Mobile Service or we believe such action is necessary for security reasons.
Your Mobile provider may charge for airtime, roaming, data usage and minutes. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Apple, iPod, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
*Limits -- New Buffalo Savings Bank may establish and/or change limits on your Mobile Deposit, including, without limitation, the dollar amount of the Daily Deposit Limit. If you attempt to initiate a deposit using Mobile Deposit in excess of these limits, New Buffalo Savings Bank may reject your deposit. If New Buffalo Savings Bank permits you to make a deposit in excess of these limits, such deposit will still be subject to the terms of this Mobile Deposit Agreement, and New Buffalo Savings Bank will not be obligated to allow such a deposit at other times. Mobile Deposit is limited currently to the following:
Daily Deposit Limit: $1,500.00 per Business Day. For purposes of this Mobile Deposit Agreement, a Business Day shall mean every day of the week starting at 3:00 P.M. ET and ending 24-hours thereafter, except for Saturdays, Sundays and Federal holidays. By way of example, if a Mobile Deposit is made at any time after 3:00 P.M. ET on a Friday, it will be considered deposited on Monday and the aggregate Daily Deposit Limit from 3:00 P.M. ET on Friday through and including Monday until 3:00 P.M. ET shall be $1,500.00.