- Enjoy anytime access to your accounts with your mobile device
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Review history (up to 15 days)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
How to get started...
- Log into Online Banking.
- Click on "Options" in the top right hand corner.
- Choose "Register Your Device" under the "Mobile Banking Profile" section to register your smartphone.
- Download the Touch Banking App for iPhone or Android.
- Input our access code GoMobile0253.
- Then, input your access ID and password in order to login.*
It's that easy — access your New Buffalo accounts anytime, anywhere!
*You must be enrolled in online banking in order to participate in Mobile Banking. You cannot enroll in online banking via the app, you must sign up online first.
Too busy to stop in and make a deposit? Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks quickly and easily using your mobile device and our Mobile App.
How To Make A Deposit
- Log into the Touch Banking App using your NBSB Online Banking User ID and Password.
- Select the Deposit icon at the bottom of the app.
- Choose Deposit Check.
- Sign the back of the check, and endorse with "For Mobile Deposit Only"
- Select the account in which you would like to deposit the check.
- Enter the amount of the check.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and take pictures of the front and back of the check.
- Confirm your deposit details and click yes to deposit the check.
Deposit Checks: We can accept checks payable to you, drawn on a U.S. bank. We can't accept checks payable to others or made payable to a business, traveler's cheques, money orders, foreign checks, substitute checks, or returned checks, postdated or stale dated (more that 6 months old).
Limits: Deposit up to $1,500 a day. Lower limits apply.
Endorsement: Endorse the check and add "For Mobile Deposit Only" below your signature. All deposits are subject to verification and can be adjusted upon review.
Availability: Deposit by 4:30PM (Eastern Time) and your funds will ususally be available within the next two business days. Please note: All deposits are subject to verification and can be adjusted upon review. Please keep your paper check until the funds are posted to your account.
The Bank makes no warranties that the Remote Mobile Service will be error free, secure and uninterrupted - you agree that the use of the Remote Mobile Service is at your own risk and on an "as is" basis.
We reserve the right to deny access to the use of our Remote Mobile Service without prior notice if it is unable to confirm your authority to access the Remote Mobile Service or we believe such action is necessary for security reasons.
Your Mobile provider may charge for airtime, roaming, data usage and minutes. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Apple, iPod, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.