We think it is important to know your lender. Our mortgage loans and home lending decisions are made locally. Our loan experts help each guest find the best program suited to their specific needs. Come visit one of our three loan offices in New Buffalo, Sawyer, and Three Oaks, Michigan.
- Competitively low rates for home purchase and refinance
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- Access a wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- A wide range of financing programs are available:
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (or ARM)
- Get to know your local lender that will help you through every step of the process
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making in the Harbor Country area
- Attentive, personalized service from start to finish
Conventional Fixed Rate Loan
Enjoy a steady and predictable rate for the life of your loan. This means that both your monthly principal and interest payments won’t be a surprise every month
- Fixed interest rate on life of loan
- Fixed monthly principal and interest payments; tax and insurance escrows subject to change
- Interest rate influenced by:
- Personal credit score
- Loan to value
- Term of loan
- Points, if any, paid at closing
Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loan
An adjustable rate mortgage (or ARM) is an excellent choice of financing under some situations, like an expected raise or short-term ownership. ARMs begin with a lower initial interest rate and after a specific, marked period, the interested rate readjusts.
- For a set number of years, the rate of the loan will be fixed. After that time, it may be adjusted up or down based on rate index
- The interest rate may adjust upward affecting the monthly mortgage payment.